Posted on Nov 19, 2020

Warnett Hallen LLP

When involved in a car accident in B.C., you are required to notify the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC). Don’t make the mistake of thinking ICBC adjusters are working for you. Check out these tips to help you handle talking with an ICBC insurance adjuster after an accident:
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.